UAE Cabinet approves restructuring of Board of Directors of Emirates Development Bank
The UAE Cabinet, chaired by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, has approved yesterday the restructuring of the Board of Directors of the Emirates Development Bank under the chairmanship of H.E. Dr. Sultan bin Ahmed Al Jaber, Minister of Industry and Advanced Technology. The restructuring decision designated the following members:
- H.E. Dr. Ahmad Belhoul Al Falasi, Minister of State for Entrepreneurship and SME.
- H.E. Younis Haji Al Khoury, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance.
- H.E. Mohammed Saif Al Suwaidi, Director-General of Abu Dhabi Fund for Development.
- H.E. Abdul Wahed Al Fahim, Chairman of Nasdaq Dubai.
- H.E. Mariam Saeed Ghobash, Vice Chairperson of Abu Dhabi Investment Company.
- H.E. Khalfan Juma Belhoul, CEO of Dubai Future Foundation.
- H.E. Najla Ahmed Al Midfa, Chief Executive Officer of the Sharjah Entrepreneurship Centre.
- H.E. Ahmed Al Kuttab, Executive Vice President Strategy, ADNOC.