Our customers’ privacy remains one of our top priorities at Emirates Development Bank. That is why we are constantly updating our systems and methods to be up to date with the latest developments in security.
Internet Security Guidelines for safer online services:
- Protect your personal accounts by only using official applications and licensed software.
- Keep your computer's system software up-to-date
- Download applications from official app stores to protect yourself from cyberattacks.
- Notify the Emirates Development Bank, immediately, should you suspect any suspicious activity on your account.
- Change your password if you realize it is easy to guess.
- If you decide to change your password, use one that’s different from what you have used in the past.
- Don’t use an easy to guess password such as (father’s name, own name, phone number, birthday.)
- Make sure your password consists of letters, numbers, and symbols (&@%$#)
- Don’t surf any suspicious websites; otherwise, you may be a victim of spyware installed on your device without you knowing.
- Avoid responding to e-mails requesting you to update or confirm your banking or personal details.
- In order to protect yourself, please notify the bank if you think your information may have been compromised.
- Don’t share your own password with anyone else, even bank employees.
- Don’t save your password on an internet browser.
- Follow Emirates Development Bank online for the latest news and updates regarding internet security and privacy.
- Do your due diligence and review any email received from your bank carefully by contacting customer care and cross-checking the information you may have received.
- Download the official Emirates Bank application from official app stores.
- Check your bank statements regularly and let us know if you see any suspicious activity on your account.
- Sign up for text message notifications (SMS) to get real-time updates about activity on your account
- Avoid accessing online banking on public devices or through open networks like Internet Cafes and Public WiFi.
- Make sure your personal information such as your phone number and home address are accurately updated with the bank.
Please contact Emirates Development Bank on (800-27-274) to report any suspicious activity or security concerns regarding your account.